Nebula from ABcann is a mild balance, containing 4.63% THC and 8.64% CBD. The low THC and comparatively high CBD content means that the psychoactive effects will be minimal. This makes it a great daytime strain. Patients who use nebula report a honey-like, pine flavor with hints of vanilla.
Chemical Formula of Product:
4.63% THC+ 8.64% CBD
Benefits of product:
Nebula’s effects are strictly uplifting. Patients advise that this strain causes feeling of powerful euphoria, coupled with happy, energetic and creative effects.
Nebula’s properties make it an effective strain to treat pain, depression, fatigue, insomnia and headaches.
Nebula’s main terpenes are:
- Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
- A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
- B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
- Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
- Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Organic fertilizers used in “proprietary” growing process
- No additional chemicals or contaminants
Side effects of product:
Some patients report negative side effects when using Nebula:
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
- Dizziness (rare)
- Paranoia (rare)
- Headaches (rare)
Origin of product:
Invented in 1996 by Paradise Seeds
The first recorded incidence of cannabis use dates back to ancient China in 6,000 B.C.E. Cannabis seeds were used as food. In 2727 B.C.E., China also pioneered cannabis’ use as a medicine. Despite its long history in the Far East, the plant did not reach Europe until 430 B.C. E.
Nebula was first invented in 1996 by Paradise Seeds. There is no information about its origins in terms of strain combinations.
sharon (verified owner) –